Again, a weekend is coming to its end. Again, no real sleeping in for me, as I was woken up by a wet Violet this morning, who's sticking to her routine of wetting her bed every other night. So I was spending 5am peeling an upset 3-year old out of her wet clothes, showering and dressing her, taking the sheets off her bed and starting a load of laundry. Right now, the girls are spending an hour of quiet time while I'm procrastinating starting on dinner. Thus, time for the Sunday Social, today it's all about movies and stars.
1. What is your favorite movie of all times?
2. What is your favorite movie quote?
|Recycled this one from an older Sunday Social, but it's still true..|
3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls' night in?
|Mostly unknown but beautiful! (Source)|
|Don't ask me why, it's just so beautiful and sad (Source)|
5. Who would you want to play in a movie about your life?
Not sure.. Maybe Claire Danes?
6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Hands down, Kate Winslet. Maybe because there is a chance that I'd fit in the clothes, but also because I just love her red carpet dresses and also her casual look.
Have a great start into the new week, everyone!