I'm so tired right now. Somehow, it feels as if no matter how much I sleep (and I had a 2-hour nap today with little Calvin), I'm still tired. But at least, I also was productive today. After getting the lawn put down this week, the girls and I planted some berries and other plants; hope to be able to eat some berries from our own yard later this year!
My 10 Thankfuls for this week:
1. Nutella breakfast with the girls :-)
2. A nice visit from my mom and her neighbor. We went shopping and my mom had her hair done. We really had a great time!
3. A trip to Dunkin' Donut with Violet and Calvin. It's opened in town over a year ago, and finally I made it there!
4. A wonderful morning with my friend. She shared her wedding album with me; she's from India, and her poor, unsuspecting Eastern-German engineer husband had to endure 3 days of rituals and celebrations with up to 650 guests (about 5 on his side). I told hubby about it and expect endless gratitude that I didn't make him to wear a turban for our wedding. Just saying :-)
5. Living in a good community. While our car was still down with a busted tire, one of Lily's friend's mom gave us a ride to the doctor after Lily cut her hand pretty badly chopping fruit in school.
6. Lily's teacher once again only having words of praise for Lily. We may have issues at home at the moment, but at least she's on her best behavior in school.
7. Calvin for being the adventurous, interested, exploring little chap he is; Violet for being my sweet, loving, caring girl; Lily for being my independent, smart, strong-willed girl.
8. The feeling of fresh, green grass in between my tows when watering the lawn.
9. A little mini-mani at home after digging in the dirt for a couple of hours this afternoon. My hands are clean again.. Sort of...
10. My husband for interrupting my day with back-rubs and hugs. They are the sweetest reminders of how much I love him throughout our busy days.
What are you thankful for this week?