Saturday, July 25, 2015
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (110)
I'm still old, I'm quite tired right now, and still promise that I'll produce some proof that indeed, I'm old.. Later.. (is procrastination a sign of old age??). But despite my shortage of free time last week, there are many, many things to be thankful for.
My Ten Thankfuls for this week:
1. Finishing a larger translation project and have the evenings to myself again.
2. Many, many sticky Calvin cuddles.
3. A good thunderstorm to really saturate the ground and bring the temperatures down.
4. Sharing stories of Thor with Lily to make thunderstorms less scary for her.
5. My friend Mamta. She has the most peculiar sense of humor, and I love her so much for that!!
6. A fun afternoon at the movies with the girls and my colleague Sarah.
7. Getting to watch Lily's magic show at her school's summer fest. She did such a great job showing her magic tricks, and Violet even got a confetti shower.
8. Picking my very first home-grown tomato. (no pictures, it was eaten way too quickly)
9. My strawberries spreading as if there was no tomorrow. We have about twice as much strawberry plants as when we planted the first ones. Hoping for tons of fruit next year!
10. Mommy-Daughers-Time, aka: yay, our tow nails are painted!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead!