This is Stephanie, writing from somewhere between "I didn't know I could be so tired" and "How does pain-free feel like again???". You have to do better to keep me from being thankful, dear body!
My Thankfuls for this week:
1. My husband. After almost 10 years together, he still goes out of his way to spend a few more seconds with me during a hectic work day.
2. Hot spiced wine. We're having pretty bleak weather here the last few days; this makes everything a little better.
3. Our wonderful paediatrician staying a little longer on Friday afternoon to see Calvin, who managed to contract his first bronchitis of the season.
4. The proverbial village. Our neighbor brought both Lily and Violet to our door this afternoon. They'd been playing with said neighbor's kids and all 5 of them had at some point the glorious idea to throw mud at our neighbors' garages. Our neighbor found them, made all of the clean whatever they could and then brought them back. It definitely is a huge plus having great neighbors like that!
5. Soup. Nothing warms better on a cruddy day than soup.
6. Those few rays of sunshine shining through solid gray skies.
7.Autumn in Franconia.
8. Finishing the Harry Potter series, and having lively discussions with hubby about it now!
9. Calvin truly enjoying nursery school now. The last day he went this week he didn't even cry when hubby left but went right for the toys and started playing when he was dropped off.
10. Apples from my colleagues garden. Yum!!!
Hope to do better next week! Have a great time, everyone!