Should I tell the guy who called me just when I was about to leave for our family appointment at the hair salon that he is responsible for my daughter's super-short cut? Your vote!
My Ten Thankfuls for this week:
1. Our wonderful hair stylist. Yes, I'm still getting used to Lily's super-short do, but she did talk Lily out of going EVEN shorter. And she managed to cut Calvin's hair, which he didn't like but still gave her a big hug after he was done. Oh, and not to forget, it was her who gave me the most amazing cut EVER.
2. Our Thanksgiving dinner. It's over and done, the left-overs stowed in the fridge, the kitchen somewhat cleanish, and another wonderful afternoon spend with great people, which we can remember in years to come.
3. Calvin's scar looking great! It's much smaller than I thought it would be, and with time I am sure it will fade nicely and be next to invisible. At least that's what I hope for..
4. My wonderful, wonderful hubby, who's willing to do all-nighters with Calvin so I can sleep and hopefully get over the cold that's been trying to get me for the last few days. I am so thankful that I don't just have a husband but a true partner in all aspects of our lives.
5. Decorating our home with crafts Lily's done in school.
6. Violet's huge developmental improvements. I've found a great series of books aimed at teaching the alphabet, and it seems to be right up her alley. And with her improving eye sight, her attention to detail and her overall environment is improving as well. I'm so proud of our sweet girl!
7. Lily the book worm.
8. A very positive target plan for the coming year at work. And a much deserved honoring of the work I've put in over the last two.
10. Early morning cuddles with my sweet Violet.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!