Saturday, December 14, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful 28
Lizzi, the wonderful host of the TToT, has written a whole list of ten thankfuls about this hop, and she couldn't me more right about it. Dedicating half an hour, or how ever long it may take each week to think about all the big and small things that have happened in my life has made a change to the better. And it is amazing how such a seemingly small thing in fact makes such a difference.
This week's thankfuls:
1. Witnessing my coworker singing at the company holiday party. Simply stunning!
2. Getting to witness following conversation between the girls 5:00 one morning in my bed:
V: I love you, Lily.
L: I love you, too, Violet!
V: You are my very best sister!!
L: Awwww, that's so cute of you, Sweetie!
3. Hubby being fabulous enough to go and buy My Little Pony coloring books at the store.
4. Decorating the tree together.
5. More baking.
6. Natural vanilla.
7. Lily teaching the ABC to Violet.
8. Once again Lily: The advent calendar in her kindergarten class contained a treat on Friday, but there wasn't enough for all the kids. She suggested to all that if everyone would share, there'd be enough for everyone. That is the spirit of the season, and I could not be more proud of this wonderful little girl!
9. Hubby being the most supportive and kind parter I could ask for. He goes along with so many of my whims and barely ever complains about my excentricities.
10. My wonderful neighbors who helped me with the grand holiday surprise for my wonderful hubby.
Wishing all of you a great weekend! And remember, if you're a fan of baking and delicious cookies, please join the Holiday Cookie Recipe Swap this Tuesday, December 17 here at Life, Unexpectedly!