Saturday, December 7, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things of Thankful 27
Weekend once more. I've been off the air for a few day due to professional reasons. The translation went well and I'm going to write my first official invoice!! Oh, and I'm planning on spending every single penny of this paycheck, just to celebrate it :-)
Other things I'm incredibly thankful for this last week:
1. The first snow.
2. Spending an afternoon with Lily shopping and picking out our tree.
3. An awesome friend who invited us to the Cinderella musical she performs in. Next best thing to The Nutcracker if you're a little girl I'd say :-)
4. Tons and tons of baking with the girls.
5. Finally been able to organize a D&D game again.
6. Hubby not getting hurt when he fell down the ladder this afternoon.
7. Having sent out all the holiday presents State-wards.
8. Spending my lunch-break with an Irish Cream Latte, writing holiday cards.
9. Cinnamon cookies. SO delicious!
10. Preparing dinner with the girls, and enjoying tons and tons for fresh roasted veggies.
Even though I was gone most of last week, I'll still take off tomorrow. Another Alien movie has arrived, which means date time!! Have a great weekend, everyone!