This past week just flew by. Obviously I'm firmly back into the new routine. Calvin is getting used to spending a lot more time with Daddy, and he even started asking for him when we're out and he realizes that Daddy's not there (today, at the store: "Dadda??"). My work days just flew by, so did my days at home, and the blisters from my work heels still hurt :-)
This weeks ten special thankfuls:
1. Beautiful spring weather. The girls have been out playing almost every day, Calvin got to break in his new spring jacket, and I realized that my wardrobe is painfully missing some pastels :-)
2. Flowers and budding trees all around. This just makes me so, so happy every year!
3. Something very special and beautiful arriving in the mail. Thank you so, so much, Ivy!!!
|(c) Life, Unexpectedly|
4. Hubby's block of classes is drawing to an end, which means a good week without schoolwork. Yay!
5. A beautiful South African Shiraz to relax with at the end of the day.
6. My husband being incredibly sweet and ordering me the third season of Downton Abbey. I love this show, and have been inexcusably behind on my watching. So I'm sitting here, with my Shiraz, watching the drama unfurl.
7. Having remembered some disciplin and having caught up on laundry. And not just the washing and drying, but also the folding and putting away, which seems to be the harder tasks, it seems..
8. Lily having tons of fun at the Winterwald-Lauf (Winter Forest Race) with her friend. She improved her time from last year by over half a minute, the weather was beautiful (no sign of winter left, even though the race suggests such), and it was an overall fun time!
9. Calvin having a friend over for a playdate Friday morning. We moms had coffee and chatted while the little ones played, took toys away from each other, patted faces and held hands. So excited to watch Linda and Calvin grow up with each other and be friends!
10. Violet bringing home a beautiful paper flower from kindergarten that she had made all by herself. I'm absolutely thrilled watching her progress so much these days while staying this happy, cheerful girl she's always been.
What are you thankful for this week??