Friday, February 21, 2014
After skipping for two weeks in a row (sorry Janine!!), I'm back for Finish The Sentence Friday. Yes, my time off work is almost over, Wednesday is my first day back, and I have taken advantage of the time. Daytime naps are glorious!!
This week's prompt for the link-up:
One of my hidden talents is...
... still a hidden talent, that's the nature of "hidden talents" (philosophical answer brought to you by the hubby)
Me: Can you name one of my hidden talents? I need to write about it and don't know what to write.
Hubby: Well, I need to think about that..
Me: Can you tell me in about 10 minutes???
Hubby: If it's a hidden talent, I wouldn't know, because it's a hidden talent, that's somehow the nature of those things.
Some formerly hidden talents:
- cooking and baking. This surprised many people who knew me as notoriously bad in the kitchen. Well, as long as I could avoid work by letting my mom cook and bake for me, I didn't really have to try. But since I've been married, I have found that cooking and baking is not only necessary but also fun!
- amateur crafting. I'll never be etsy-perfect, but I can knit a very nice scarf or purse, make give-aways for Lily's birthday, and thread a wodden bead necklace that I get compliments for from Lily :-)
- things I'm not allowed to say..
- preparing a really good cup of tea. No, it's not just pouring hot water over a tea bag, for a really good cup of tea, a lot of variables have to be taken into consideration.
- being a pain in the rear for people who are not good business partners. And believe me, I can be SO annoying!
Thank you for this challenge, Ladies! Have a great weekend, everyone!