Saturday, September 20, 2014
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (65)
Today was bazaar day. I was selling the clothes Lily and Violet have outgrown to clear out our storage and let me tell you, I am so exhausted. Calvin is, too, and is currently sleeping peacefully besides me. Can't wait to head to bed shortly, so looking forward to SLEEP!
But before I call it a day, here are my 10 thankfuls for this week:
1. Lily feeling better again after catching a stomach bug, running a fever and throwing up on Friday. Even though she's still resting a lot, she's keeping her food down and is fever-free.
2. Violet being a big help these days.She's really happy proving to us that she's a big girl.
3. Afternoon naps with Calvin.
4. A good, hot shower after an exhausting, muggy day.
5. Making good sales at the bazaar today, even though I encountered a few people who were of the mind that they were doing me a favor taking the clothes off my hand and almost expected me to pay them (I'm sorry, I won't sell you a brand-new dress for a euro!!).
6. Stuffed zucchini shared with friends.
7. Getting to celebrate Lily's first day of school and that so far she truly enjoys going to class. She's very good at doing her homework and insisted on going to her classroom by herself this Friday (we are walking to school since there is no school bus).
8. Good friends. Can't buy them for money, because they are invaluable.
9. Hubby for doing computer stuff for me that I have not yet bothered to learn even though it's probably incredibly easy.
10. For new doors opening as others close.
Hope you all have a great new week!