Friday, September 5, 2014
Excited For Fall
And just like that it's Friday again. Somehow, Fridays feel different now that I'm home, because afternoon naps also happen on Fridays nowadays, not only on weekends. And since I am well-rested now (somewhat), I'm linking up with Kristi and Stephanie for yet another Finish The Sentence Friday. Today's cue:
At the end of summer, I always feel...
- for my favorite season to start.
- for the heat to be over.
- for colorful leaves.
- for lots and lots of pumpkin goodness.
- for Halloween fun.
- for Thanksgiving somewhere down the road.
- for cocooning a little bit on yuckie days.
- for some purging and organizing.
Yes, I admit, there may be a tad bit of nostalgia for summer dresses, ice cream in the sun, and pool time, but generally, I'm looking forward for fall all year long :-)
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!