Saturday, September 13, 2014
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (65)
Conversation between hubby and me yesterday:
Hubby: What day is today?
Hubby: I thought it was Wednesday!!!
Me: Nope, it's Friday.. Why do things like that never happen to me when I'm working??
Without further ado, on to my ten special thankfuls this week:
1. Violet not being seriously injured after her tumble off the swing on Sunday.
2. Meeting with several friends this week. Tuesday, our former neighbors came visit us to meet the baby, on Wednesday, Lily, Calvin, and I went to meet a friend of mine in town, and Thursday a friend came over to hang out.
3. Taking Lily on a shopping trip to pick her outfit for first day of school. Love to spend some quality time with my Lily-Pie :-)
4. Violet finally having her big-girl bed so I can climb in bed with her for some cuddle time after the good-night story.
5. Baked goods; tons and tons of baked goods.
6. Not having to go to work after a night of next to no sleep. Hubby and I were able to trade naps and somehow survive the day.
7. Getting to playing with teeny-tiny baby feet!
8. For hubby, who spoils me in everyday life. I may not be getting flowers for Valentine's Day or our anniversary (which I am totally fine with), but today alone he let me get some rest in the morning after a crazy night with Calvin, made me sit down while he cooked my lunch, and cooked dinner in the evening. Yes, I'm a lucky girl!
9. Natural remedies for bloated babies.
10. Starting a German story time for expat children here pretty soon. Our family knows how important speaking the language is for proper integration, and one cannot start early enough to get familiar with a new language.
Wishing everyone a wonderful rest of the weekend!