Do you get as much spam in your inbox as me? I truly wonder how I managed to get on the mailing lists for some of them. Here are a few favorites from the weekend, courtesy of my yahoo inbox:
- Help overcome your alcoholism: Ok, I admit, I love myself a good wine. I drink a glass of wine most nights when I'm neither pregnant nor nursing, then I don't touch a single drop.If that means I'm an alcoholic, so may be it, but I'm happy with it :-)
- Mortgage refinance: Hubby can't even use his veteran's loans here. Also, the mortgage rate we've got was pretty much unbeatable. And I know the closing costs of mortgages in the U.S. So thanks, but NO THANKS!
- Resolve your credit card debt: None of us holds a U.S. credit card. When we had one, we never, ever carried a balance on it. So what do you want to resolve again?
- Black Christian Singles Meet-ups: So I may be the whitest black person you've ever met, the most atheist Christian, and the most married single..
- Senior People Meet (50+ singles): Prepping myself of approaching 50, people!!
- Have an affair this weekend: Exactly what I need. I'm tired, feel heavy in places you don't regularly want to feel heavy and don't fit in anything else but jeans an t-shirts right now. Plus I have the best and sweetest man in my bed every night. So, what was this all about again?
Which gems do you get in your inbox?