Sunday, May 24, 2015
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (101)
Some may have probably noticed, I've not writing much lately. I've not been feeling well those past weeks, I've been tired, exhausted, and mostly brain-dead. I know that a full night sleep is going to happen again.. Sometime in the future, within the next year or so.. And my brain will return eventually. In the meantime, please bear with me...
This week's ten thankfuls:
1. Enough functioning brain left to be thankful and remember the things I've been thankful for during the last week!
2. My best friend, who gracefully ignored that I absolutely forgot her birthday earlier this month, and with whom I spend a fun afternoon today.
3. Loudly singing songs in the car with the girls.
5. Kind people who signed up to sponsor Lily in her charity race. And Lily for signing up to participate at the race :-)
6. Dark chocolate with raspberry and blackberry crisps.
7. My emerging green thumb. The strawberries are carrying fruits, the tomato plant is blooming, and my orchid is growing 5!!!! blossoms!
8. Getting to watch my my sweet baby boy sleep peacefully in my arm. Seeing him frown, move his little mouth in his dreams, smile, and relax his little face as he slipped back into deep sleep. Wonderful, wonderful moments!
9. Watching Violet grow so much in confidence. She feels so confident in the water during swim class and has now learned to ride her bike, mostly practiced by herself. She's so proud pedalling along the street :-)
10. Asparagus season continuing :-)
I hope you all had a wonderful week. What are you thankful for?