Friday, March 7, 2014

TGIF

Janine's Confessions of A Mommyaholic



What I really want to scream out loud is:

THANKS GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Today was fairly good, apart from just being mommy-brained so badly it annoys me. But the days before were chaos. Moving office was more stressful than I'd thought, not being able to work, stepping between moving boxes, saving my delicate orchids from the movers, being in the way, etc. My sleep wasn't the best all week, and towards the end of the week, I just became increasingly exhausted. But now, it's weekend, I get to sleep in and take naps during the day. I get to relax, and finally, finally (!!!) get that pony tail cut off tomorrow.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!!  And thank you to Janine for hosting this great link-up!

8 comments:

  1. I am so with you and just so happy it is the weekend. So in need and haven't stopped yet today. Happy Weekend and hope you get to rest up a bit now, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally plan on resting, and getting this annoying pony tail chopped off :-)

      Delete
  2. Have an amazing weekend sweet friend! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jen, I slept most of this afternoon, which was glorious! I hope you have a wonderful weekend too, my dear friend!

      Delete
  3. Agree to it's friday and ugh to the whole not stopping in the week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to sleep a lot today, Kristi, which definitely refueled some of my batteries. I hope you hav a great rest of the weekend!!

      Delete
  4. A good haircut is a sure sign of spring being around the corner ... you no longer need that built-in winter scarf. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, I hate that disorganised, displaced feeling of having things in boxes and not knowing where anything is ... but YAH to sleep-ins and naps!! Happy hair cutting :)

    ReplyDelete