It's once again weekend, a much-needed weekend. One week closer to our vacation, I really can't wait. The first guest post came in this week for scheduling, and I'm excited about it. Boxing is about to start on TV, yay for me!
But besides that, there's so much more I'm truly thankful for this week!
1. First of all, since I missed it last week, I'm thankful for this link-up. It's a great way to recap the week and focus on how lucky I truly am. Thank you so much, Liz!
2. Yoga outside on Monday. There's nothing more meditative than yoga while looking at a roof of light green leaves and listening to the birds and the wind.
3. Having a job where my work is appreciated on a daily basis.
4. People who stand by their word, which resulted in my office getting yummie gourmet cake from a business partner plus two bottles of Moet et Chandon champagnes in our office fridge from my department head.
5. Having been able to learn to listen to my body, at least most of the time.
6. My work hours being so flexible.
7. Having gotten a good result from the thyroid ultrasound. For some reason, I was very nervous this year and had a bad gut feeling.
8. Having a wonderful daughter, who does act out but thinks about her behaviour and draws her conclusions.
9. Sid Meier's "Pirates" (sorry!!)
10. The barbecue with colleagues we got to attend on Friday. I really work with a bunch of awesome people!
Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!