Friday, July 26, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things of Thankful (3)
Yet another week has passed. Work has been busy, the weather was a little too hot for my taste and two days were extremely muggy; I start getting in general vacation mood. Just one more week until we take off!
This week, I have been especially thankful for:
1. Having an awesome orthopedic specialist, who keeps seeing me on short notice and does a great job fixing my foot.
2. Getting to watch Lily being absolutely over the moon for the "Mia and Me" coloring page I got for her. She's asked for it for a while, and when I finally brought it home for her, she colored it the very night, not even wanting a good-night story, and took it to kindergarten to give to her friend, who also likes Mia and Me. Such a sweet girl!
3. The tunderstorm on Thursday that cleared all the mugginess out of the air.
4. Receiving the letter from the insurance with the confirmation that they will cover the expenses for hubby's dental treatment, and having gotten an appointment with the orthodontist to discuss the treatment during the next 2 or so years.
5. Getting to listen to Violet telling me all about her day in kindergarten o Friday.
6. Having two dirty girls happily storming into the house after playing outside all day.
7. A wonderful evening of meeting a wonderful couple and playing D&D.
8. This beautiful dark yellow (nearly) full moon, sometimes hiding behind dark clouds that I got to watch from my spot on the couch for most of the week.
9. Getting to watch this absolutely crazy weather this morning. The sun was shining, everything was just nice, wen suddenly, out of the blue, it started to rain. It kept raining for about 5-10 minutes, and we all wondered where THAT came from (and Lily was running around the house from window to window, looking for a rainbow).
10. Date night with the hubby tonight!!
Thanks so much for hosting yet again, Lizzi!!