Considerer came up with this wonderful link-up, reflecting on all our blessings we might forget in the course of daily life:
This week's Top 10:
I am thankful for:
1. Being lucky enough to have "first-world" problems. I am complaining a lot about the weather, not having anything to wear, and in recent months, about the issues we're having with the house. But after all is said and done, I have no problems. We have plenty of food to eat, we have health insurance. The girls can grow up as children are supposed to, with plenty of play, toys, books, etc. After all things considered, I don't have any problems.
2. Having a start date for building the house (more details later).
3. Perfect weather all weekend long.
4. Being able to listen to the hubby playing a wonderful concert.
5. My mom coming to listen to her son-in-law even though she's not a fan of classical music.
6. Getting caught up on cuddle time with Lily last night.
7. Having a husband who shows me his love every day by doing little things for me.
8. Adrenaline. Without it, running on a broken toe might not be that much fun.
10. Aloe to cool my sunburn. I sure enjoyed the sun today!
Have a great new week, everyone!!