"Today was not my day" happens way too often these days. But honestly, doing my running routine seems to take its toll right now, and work.. well, there have been some personnel changes that affect my office indirectly way too much. Anyways, during my run today, I came up with a few things today taught me:
1. Feeling like crying in the morning just because I have to get up is ok.. sometimes.
2. Too much work makes the day go by faster.
3. My desk is too small.
4. My outfit was appropriate for the season, the weather was not.
5. Spontaneous lunch dates with my colleague always improve my day.
6. I'm more stubborn than my inner slob.
7. Had the best run so far; realized I need new shoes, a sports bra, and maybe even running socks. Sponsors, anyone??
8. This song is playing endless rewind in my head while running.
9. The perfect drink to rehydrate? A glass of sweet Macedonian red ;-)
10. If a day starts sucky, it still had all the potential in the world to become great if you give it the chance to be.
Wishing every U.S. reader Happy 4th of July tomorrow, and everyone else Happy Thursday!