Saturday, September 21, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (10)
It's weekend again, I'm on a unvoluntary break, because the sickness completely got me. But still, there were plenty of things to be thankful for last week:
1. Once again: the hubby, for taking care of me while being sick and right now hosting the traditional "Richtfest" (after the roof is completed). He's absolutely not comfortable doing stuff like that, but he still is, since I have to stay in bed for the weekend.
2. Sleep. Since I have to keep to the bed, I've caught up on weeks and weeks of work.
3. Coworkers, who encourage me to stay home to get fit again and are willing to fill in for me at work.
4. A doctor who doesn't blast me with whatever the chemical industry has in store but carefully weighs the options and rather prescribe natural remedies instead of chemical medication.
5. The girls, who are also wonderfully supportive and let me stay in bed all day.
6. Lily, for drawing a new picture for me every single day last week.
7. For the power situation at the house being solved - for now. The power box on the other side of the road is going to be installed on Wednesday.
8. Tea. Nothing to add ;-)
9. Doctor Seuss, ingenious! I'm going to watch "The Lorax" with the girl this weekend!!
10. Soup, to keep me warm and helps me to eat at least a little bit.
Thanks so much for hosting once again, Lizzi!