Saturday, September 28, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (11)
First of all, "I'm all well again" won't not be among my ten things, still dealing with the bronchitis, and still not sure if I will be up to returning to work on Monday. But nevertheless, there are plenty of things to be thankful for last week:
1. My hubby, who's taking care of me, and keeps everything going somehow while I drag along (while he is not feeling 100% himself)
2. The girls for their songs, pictures, cuddles, and pads on the back. And of course for their patience with their slow mom.
3. The sunflower on my porch, who hasn't realized quite yet that it's fall.
4. The mom at Lily's kindergarten who envited her for an afternoon of play because she knew that I wasn't sick.
5. That hubby's surgery was postponed (due to him being not completely healthy either). I wouldn't have known how to take care of him yesterday. Hope that we both get better soon and his surgery can be re-scheduled, soon!
6. My Dad not being mad at me for forgetting his birthday (remembered a few hours later and called again, SO embarrassing!!).
7. Being able to eat again.
8. The row of medications I have access to to help make me feel better.
9. An understanding boss, who doesn't try to rush me back into the office.
10. Feeling the first time like myself again this morning, not the sick clone of myself that has taken over the last weeks. Sick clone made a re-appearance later in the day, but it's a progress.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and thank you to Lizzi for hosting!