Saturday, September 14, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (9)
Fall is definitely here, with all its ugliness: rain, rain, and some more rain, because there wasn't enough rain before. But at least, I can sleep again at night. And break out the umbrella ;-)
This weeks Ten Things I'm incredible Thankful for:
1. A very responsible Lily. I got home from work this week, when she grabbed me and took me her room. All her jigsaw puzzles were neatly stacked next to the books, her coloring books sorted on her little desk, and her bed made. WOW!!
2. The hubby, for keeping my chocolate supply well stacked.
3. Sweetie, for being so absolutely sweet and rubbing my back.
4. Crap Weather tea (yes, it's called like that, Sauwetter-Tee in German).
5. My annual review going REALLY well.
6. Nice neighbors at the new house.
7. Our building site manager finally getting his nose out of the rule books and being creative to finish this house.
8. Champagne at work as a "thank you" for a job well done.
9. A second 10k finished despite a chest cold and sucky weather.
10. Hot showers.
Have a great weekend, everyone, and thank you for hosting, Lizzi!