Saturday, September 7, 2013
Week in Review - Ten Things of Thankful (8)
Yes, it's that time of the week again, and I'd like to give a big "heads-up" to the wonderful Lizzi (aka Considerer), who came up with this awesome link-up, and who definitely seems to need the support this week. Hugs to you, Lizzi!!
Luckily, the 10 things I am thankful for this week are going to come much easier this week than last:
1. Having lots of work to do every day, makes the time at work go by faster.
2. Yet another box of chocolates under my pillow (love you to pieces, hubby!!)
3. Having a hubby who has such a wonderful sense of humor. He got his first set of braces this week (not regular braces but a contruction that stretches across his upper jaw and is fixed to his canines and molars, it looks scary!!) and cannot talk. I felt so sorry for him and tried really hard not to giggle. He noticed, picked up a book and started reading to me until I couldn't contain myself any more. Love him even more for THAT!
4. Sleep, when I get it.
6. A new running buddy, who even though she had troubles starting into round II finished all three laps of the race!!
7. The girls singing songs.
8. Peaches from the neighbor's tree.
9. The absolutely best stuffed zucchini, also courtesy of our neighbor's garden.
10. For my friend's husband to be home, even though it's only for 2 weeks, and being able to get to see them tonight!!
11. A fun playdate this morning.
12. Home-made latte in my gigantic mug.
Looking forward to reading everyone's responses and wishing everyone a wonderful rest of the weekend!! Thanks, once again, for hosting, Lizzi!