- rent a moving truck
- coordinate for the girls' rooms to be measured out for the furniture (and probably re-order the furniture for Violet's room)
- buy more light fixtures
- buy a dish washer and fridge/freezer combo and have it delivered before moving day
- buy a shower rod, shower curtain, towel holder, etc. for the bathrooms
- make sure that none of the workers will get in each other's way
- empty out the attic and move the boxes to the new house
- pack books, toys, and miscellaneous stuff and move to the house
- pack clothes that are not needed for a few weeks and move to the house
- take apart the furniture that cannot be moved in one piece
- buy a new working surface
- move all non-built in kitchen appliances, and the contents of the cupboards to the house; remove the utensil bars, unscrew the working surface
and most importantly:
- try to stay sane until after May 31!!!
Keep your fingers crossed for us!!