Monday is over already! One day closer to yet another weekend, and this week will be busy, once again. My weekend was not too exciting, just running some errands, and making blackberry jam with Lily, after sharing a favorite Washingtonian (or Northwest?) past time with my big girl: berry picking (more about that later!). And of course a lot of relaxing on a rainy Sunday.
In order to not bore you to death, here's a little fun blogging game, which, rumor has it, originated from the early blogging community. The wonderful Erin at Searching for Sanity tagged me in this game, and here I go:
5 Things I have a passion for:
- the family
- words and language
- music, especially when it's from hubby's orchestra
- lazy weekends
- cooking / baking
5 Things I'd like to do before I die
- travel to many, many more places
- raise the girls to be responsible, independent, and most important of all happy adults
- growing old with the hubby
- find out who I really am
- learn at least one more language
5 Things I day a lot:
- I love you!!
- Stop that!!!!!!!
- Violet NO!!!!
- Have a wonderful day.
- You're a nerd.
5 Books I've recently read:
- Snow Wolf (Glenn Meade)
- The Whisperer in the Darkness (H.P. Lovecraft)
- Wolf Hall (Hillary Mantel)
- The Jewel of Medina (Sherry Jones)
- The Book With No Name (Anonymous)
5 Favorite Movies:
- Forrest Gump
- The Graduate
5 Places I'd like to travel to:
- Albuquerque, to visit our friends there, and maybe have an "adopted family reunion"
- New Zealand
5 Blogs I'll tag:
I take Jen's approach here: there are way too many good blogs out there to just tag 5, so I tag everyone! If you'd like, please take part in this fun game.
Thank you again for tagging me, Erin! I loved taking part in this fun game!!