I'm on vacation right now, but thanks to scheduling, I'm still here.. somewhat.. So, let's see what Ashley has in store for us this week:
1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
a) mascara. I'm a natural blonde, so my lashes are fairly light as well. Hate how I look without mascara.
b) shower gel. I definitely need my shower once a day!
c) my watch. I still have not entered the world of smart phones, and forget about my cell phone most of the time. So I am still one of these people who rely on their watch to tell the time.
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
My all-time favorite book is "Smilla's Sense of Snow". Read here why. Another favorite is the "Song of Ice and Fire" series. Can't wait to find out how everything ends, even though it seems more and more as if the hubby is not all too wrong with his tip..
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Run a 10k. And I'm going to do it!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Actually, none. I don't remember a year that was so perfect that I would prefer it to the excitement of finding out what's next, watching the girls grow and enjoying my family!
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
But I would have to tell then.. Probably that I am a smart, emancipated woman, married and mother of two. I hate being treated like a piece of meat on the street. It doesn't happen often, but it still makes me incredibly mad, uncomfortable, and insecure.
I guess that I am hanging out at the lake as you are reading this. Hope you all have a wonderful week!