Last week wasn't the best for me. I had troubles in the sleep department, was feeling under the weather a lot and couldn't quite focus at work. Since Friday, I have the first sinus infection of the season, yay... The gift that keeps on giving. I'm really thinking about getting the surgery done soon, so I won't have another cold season like this past fall/winter. But this morning, I finally got to sleep in, and I'm feeling much better. Despite the lack of sleep and the cold, there are still plenty of things this week to be thankful for:
1. Our house making great progress; the roof beans should be put up sometime next week!
2. The hubby being simply the best. He usually is, but this week he's been especially awesome, for no special reason.
4. Good nerves; definitely needed them at work this week.
5. Getting showered with beutifully colored pictures from Lily all week long.
6. Having a library at work.
7. Lily's tooth patiently waiting for me to finally make her the pillow before falling out (somtime within the next 1 or 2 weeks or so).
8. Fish and Chips for dinner!
9. A great run earlier this week, and the feeling that I can indeed complete the run on the 6th. Plus a friend potentially running with me!
10. A friend returning from her trip to the USA next week. We have only met once before, but already can't wait to intensify that new friendship.
Thank you so much for hosting again, Lizzi!