Saturday, August 3, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (4)
A lot of things have happened this week (and are still happening until Sunday and beyond). Here are my top ten things I am thankful for:
1. My cast being off again and running goes GREAT!
2. Building on our house is FINALLY starting!
3. The temperatures haveing been lower again early this week, and I've slept wonderfully!
4. Lily and Violet bringing home their art work from kindergarten. I love sitting down with them and looking at their pictures, letting them tell me all about it.
5. The hubby taking so good care of me, buying meatless protein options just for me.
6. Realizing that a well-placed tantrum at work can lead to success.
7. Being appreciated by other bloggers. It was actually last week when I received two awards by Joy at I Can Say Mama, and I'm very, very grateful for them!! Thanks so much again, Joy!
8. The wonderful bloggers who have provided guest posts for my blog while I'm away so it doesn't feel too neglected.
9. Having enough vacation time and funds to go on this little family vacation.
10. Being able to leave the computer behind for a week, and being able to return afterward.
I'm sorry I won't be able to respond to anyone this week, since I'm going to leave for our one-week vacation in a little bit. See you all next week!