I have to say, this week just flew by. We were so busy, unexpectant things have happened, and it finally seems that we might have a house there pretty soon! More details on that later. Here are my top ten of things I am incredible thankful for:
1. Having 30 days of paid leave per year. I love having so much time off for spending time with the family and decompress.
2. Getting to sleep in - sometimes.
3. Running partners. So much better running with someone than by myself.
4. The genius who invented caprese salad.
5. The Bridget Jones movies.
6. Sunshine and parks.
7. German beer gardens and play grounds.
8. Awesome customer service.
9. Silliness in all its facettes.
10. Birthday parties in wildlife parks.
As always, thank you so much for hosting this link-up, Lizzi! Can't wait to read all the other posts!