After this week, I really, really contemplated to make a sacastic list. But to be honest, this recap of last week is way too precious for me to be spoiled with some of the negative things that have happened last week. So, here are once again ten things I am thankful for this week:
1. The hubby. I know, I mentioned him last week, and actually, being thankful for him and our girls is a given for me all the time, I have the need to mention him again this week. He has been such a wonderful support after my less-than-pleasant conversation with my coworker on Thursday.
2. All the wonderful people who have offered their support throughout the week!
3. My boss being back. Certain colleagues do not act out any more and I actually can focus and get work done.
4. My coworker bringing me his second copy of the 2014 IKEA catalog. I am such a crazy IKEA fan, and with moving into a new house sometimes between December and February (hopefully), we'll need new stuff. IKEA, here we come!!
5. Hubby's final visa arriving this week. No more making sure we don't miss a deadline, now he's with us for good!
6. A postcard arriving from Australia
7. The library at my work.
8. The good feeling of helping others.
9. Red wine
10. Cuddly girls in my bed in the mornings
Thank you so much for hosting, Lizzi!!