Can't believe it's Sunday already! I hope to be able to catch up on sleep and maybe get a run in with my neighbor. Besides that? Some cleaning, going through the girls' clothes and make a list of stuff we need for the coming seasons (consequently, that means shopoping!!). Hope to get at least some of those things done today. To wrap up this weekend, I'm once again linking up with Ashley for Sunday Social, this week it's all about my childhood:
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
The possibilities. That (almost) everything is possible. And not worrying about anything. But that was me as a very small kid, before the depressions hit. After that, I don't miss much.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Yes, but I won't share, because it's not been a nickname by friends but more by bullies, and I want to leave that behind. My mom still calles me "Nene"; she says that's what I called myself as an itty bitty baby, and it stuck.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
We didn't really have recess, we had breaks in between class blocks. I'd say I liked most the first *illegal* snowball fights in the school yard after the first snow fall of the year.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Many things: vet, fire fighter, a princess. Definitely not a financial accountant ;-)
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
Not really. Remember the bullies? Didn't want to deal with them in my free time. I participated in things I had to, and that was it.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?