On the downsite, the town has still not provided access to power and gas for our lot, so it is questionable whether the flooring layer can be poured before winter or have to wait until spring. So move-in is still completely open, but I am happy to say that I am not stressing out any more. It'll happen when it does, sometime next year. In the meantime, we are looking forward to a last, quiet holiday season in our home here.
On another note: we have heard from several people who have seen our house that it seems to be a lot larger on the inside than what it appears on the outside. Once the blue paint is on, we will truly have our very own Tardis ;-)
|Front of the house|
|Look from the back|