Sunday, November 10, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (17)
Thinking of Lizzi, the wonderful host and founder of the Ten Things Of Thankful today, as she's digging herself out of a deep dark whole and somehow still manages to find things down there to be thankful for. You are a hero, Lizzi!
Here are ten things of things I am incredible thankful for today:
1. My wonderful friend Kathrin, who listens to me, no matter how ridiculous I am.
2. People at my work willing to step in and help me out as I was working for 3.
3. A wonderful couple's breakfast Saturday morning as the kids were happily playing at the Smalland (guess where we were!)
4. Having such a grown-up girl who, fighting back her tears, told me it was ok if we didn't make it to the church in time after waiting in front of the wrong church for 20 minutes.
5. Making it literally just in time to Lily's solo; she sang so beautiful.
6. A wonderful night nerding away with great friends.
7. The house progressing even more. The final floor layer has been put down on Thursday.
8. My doctor patiently giving me new appointmens for my allergy test as the chest cold lingers.
9. Getting to celebrate my grandma's 75th birthday.
10. A hubby who can and is happily willing to cook ;-)
Wishing everyone a wonderful new week!
10. Violet sleeping right now. She'd been driving everyone else in the family royally crazy as she refused to take the nap she needed.