Sunday, November 3, 2013
Weekend In Review - More Things Of Thankful
Sunday night, the weekend is almost over, and what a fun weekend it was. The weather left to be desired, but that did not spoil our fun. In the past two days, there were so much more things to be thankful of:
- understanding smiles or some kind words instead of annoyed stares when the girls decide it's time for a tantrum in public.
- a house warmed by the oven.
- raising bread and hot chocolate for breakfast.
- getting to sleep in until I can't possibly sleep any longer.
- watching a fairy tale movie with Lily.
- watching the girls playing all afternoon at the indoor playground.
- quality time with the hubby while the girls are having fun.
- pumpkin lasagna for dinner.
- sharing a good-night story with Lily.
- watching two exhausted girls sleeping peacefully after an exciting day.
- being surrounded by love, always.
I hope you all have a great new week!