Friday, November 29, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (26)
You see, Jak, I've caught up with Lizzi and everyone else!! Since FTSF is on break today due to Thanksgiving, I endulge in the Ten Things of Thankful a day early and, ince our Thanksgiving celebration is 2 days later, there will be a gem from hubby's feather for you all on Saturday.
This week, I'm especially thankful for:
1. The hubby, this incredibly funny, random, caring, and loving guy...
2. Lily not getting sick after her down-day last Sunday.
3. Violet bringing home little stenciled stars and handed each of us one. She was so proud..
4. Lily's tooth, which had been loose since August, has finally given up. Someone's getting a visit from the tooth fairy tonight!!
5. Purging, and making space by putting the summer toys away, just to find the holiday decoration. Yay :-)
6. Coming home from work to find the girls having put away all the decorating and cook books for me. SO beyond sweet of them!!
7. Overleeping a few times and still not missing the bus.
8. Wonderfully frosted landscapes in the early morning.
9. Getting to say good-bye to a friend in person, and allowing the girls to say good-bye to their little friend.
10. A great late Thanksgiving dinner with great friends. We're really, really lucky!
Wishing you all a great weekend, and thank you so much, Lizzi, for hosting!!