Saturday, November 16, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (18)
Another weekend, something to be thankful for all by itself. Time to relax, time to spend with the family, time to bake, time to sleep...
Ten more things to be thankful for this week (plus a couple extra):
1. My mom, for jumping in on really short notice when hubby and I had parallel evening engagements.
2. Having a great job where I can spontaneously decide on a Casual Wednesday, since I had a business appointment on Friday.
3. Hubby for an awesome crockpot chili.
4. Wonderful neighbors, who are more friends than just neighbors. We'll so miss them once we move!
5. Meeting fun new people at the company's cook-out.
6. Not barfing in the bus this morning. Coffee on a very empty and sensitive stomach first thing after a way too short night was not the best idea!
7. Getting to watch Violet crawl into my bed after breakfast, cuddle with her Daddy, and fall back to sleep.
8. Cuddles with Lily this morning.
9. Sleeping in this morning.
10. Family breakfast.
11. Chocolate gingerbread and hot apple punch.
12. Getting to fall asleep next to the love of my life every night, and getting to wake up next to him every morning.
And not to forget 13: the decision not to blog on Sundays for the time being. Time with the family, preparing gifts for the holidays, doing chores around the house... I just need a day off so bad...
Thanks a lot to Lizzi for hosting!!