Monday, January 27, 2014

Keeping Tooth Fairy Busy




Can you believe that Lily, not even 6 years old yet, is growing a molar?


Remember, a couple of months ago, after months of nursing her wobbly tooth, Lily could finally present her first gap.
 
Now, she's been complaining about a sore spot in her mouth for a week or so. When I brushed her teeth this weekend, she mentioned this weird, hard spot in the back of her mouth that she couldn't get rid off. I checked, and couldn't believe that I found: a molar. And Lily freaked.

I thought that she'll lose her teeth the way they've come in as baby teeth, from the front to the back. Well, obviously not for our girl, she has her own mind.

So, is Tooth Fairy going to pay a visit this time? She hasn't lost a tooth after all. But just maybe she'll find a pixie book and a letter from Tooth Fairy under her pillow one day, telling her that it is totally ok growing teeth back there  :-)
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/tooth-fairy-magic-wand-14075984.jpg
Source

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea! :) So fun to teach her that its okay for teeth to grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor girl was just so freaked out, thinking about a tooth just growing back there. She's a lot younger than I was when I got my first molar, and not many of her friends have lost teeth at all. But she's getting used to the idea, luckily :-) Thanks for stopping by, Jen!

      Delete
  2. EEEK! Molars, she's getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is!! Sunday, my baby is turning 6, and in September, I'll have a first-grader. Can't believe it!!

      Delete