And we're back to normal. First of all tons of thanks to Lizzi for keeping TToT up during the holidays, you're the best! My routine isn't quite back to normal just yet, as I'm still off work until Tuesday. In the meantime, I am thankful for:
1. Hubby getting to go to a rehearsal weekend with the orchestra. I'm missing him like crazy, the girls, especially little Violet are missing him, but I know that he deserves his time off so much. Since Lily was born, almost 6 years ago, he has not spent a single night away from us, so it's definitely his time to spend a few days with his other love :-)
2. Time off to spend with the family.
3. Lily for being such a mature, helpful, loving girl.
4. Violet, for being such an innocent, energetic, and increasingly strong-headed girl.
5. Home-made pizza for dinner.
6. Fun at the zoo.
7. Getting to watch Lily reading a book to Violet. Watching their love for each other, their trust and bond as sisters is beyond anything I can put into words.
8. Apple streussel cake snack with the girls.
9. Nap time.
10. More translation work. I'm getting back into the flow, and it's so much fun finally to work in the job I've been passionate since I've been a teenager.