Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let's Sing A Song

My girls love to sing. And they sing a lot - one reason why Daddy retreats to our room after dinner on work days, there's just so much high-pitched, repetitive feeping one man can stomach, poor lad!

I bet Christine and all the other moms out there can tell tons of stories about mis-heard lyrics, the most epic songs can come up from little ones just singing what they're hearing. Lily provided us with this beautiful gem tonight, singing the theme song of My Little Pony:

...  My Little Pony, all the magic $h!t could be...

She was so innocent of what she was actually singing, it was beautiful, and very, very hard to keep a straight face  :-)

Enjoy your Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. This is why I think I'd be terrible at disciplining my kids. I'd want to laugh every time they did something funny that was also wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it it's funny, they don't really deserve being punished. Or at least not punished badly. If the girls do anything naughty but funny, we usually laugh and give them fruit for dessert instead of a treat :-)

      Delete
  2. Seriously, you just had me spit my water out while I read this and you never know what they will say next. At least, I know from my house that this would be the case with two crazy girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I've done my duty, Janine :-) The best is if they have no idea WHAT they have just said :-) Have a great weekend, Janine!

      Delete
  3. Oh, that's a great one! It's so hard, isn't it, when they do something that's "wrong" but so hysterical. I can't tell you how many times the Hub and I have had to bite our cheeks hard to keep from laughing. But sometimes we don't succeed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and then you either have to explain or find an excuse fit for an inquisive little girl :-) Little kids are SO funny!!

      Delete