Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fun Sunday

I'm up in the game. Ok, not yet quite at 100%, but I'm off the couch, and that's a huge progress from a couple of days ago.

As a little reward to the girls, who have been really good, given that they were cooped up with two sick and totally out-of-it parents for about 2 weeks, not being able to go out and enjoy the fall weather, I decided to take them out to an indoor playground today. I would have preferred the forest, but we had rain all day yesterday and the forest paths were a couple of inches under water. So the indoor playground it was. We packed some snacks and water, and off we went for several hours of FUN!

Lily carting around Violet

Snack time!

Lily's finally braving the heights

About to leave after a fun-filled afternoon
Right now, Daddy is showering the girls, who are beyond exhausted and anxiously awaiting their bed. I'd call this a successful Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. So glad you were feeling well enough to take the girls out for some fun. Indoor play areas are fantastic for rainy or cold days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I was able to.. the girls so deserved the fun! Thanks so much for stopping by, Christine!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that last picture, such a precious one of you and your girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Jen! We had so much fun, and finally seeing the girls so played out and exhausted again made me so, so happy ;-)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderfully fun outing!

    ReplyDelete