It's another weekend, time to look back, reflect, and be thankful for the many, many good things that have happened last week. Christine from A Fly On Our (Chicken Coop) Wall was kind enough to start from me last week, so I go from there (with minor adjustments):
1. I am thankful for my
2. My husband
3. I am thankful I could enjoy some play time (and crafting) with the kids.
<------ christine="" far="" help="" nbsp="" p="" s="" so="" with="">
4. Having wonderful girls who are dealing so well with having a pair of invalid parents at home.
5. Beautiful weather all week long.
6. Being done with the antibiotics (bring on the wine!!!!).
7. Having been able to get into town today and get those much, much needed hair cuts.
8. A great boxing match tonight (sorry, inappropriate...)
9. Being able to clear some issues I've been having on my plate for a while with less problems than I expected (thus, the procrastinating).
10. All the support from all you wonderful people out there during my weeks of illness and being the biggest whiner in the world.
Thank you so much for hosting, Lizzi!!------>