Saturday, October 12, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (13)
It's Saturday again, and I have to say, it was a much, much better week than the one before. Here are the things I am especially thankful for this week:
1. Hubby had his stitches removed, his face looks close to normal, and he'll even be able to play his concert tomorrow. That is amazing!
2. I survived my first week back at work, and from about Wednesday on, the urge to nap around 2:30 disappeared.
3. Supportive coworkers and an understanding boss.
4. Freshly baked pumpkin bread.
5. Cuddles on the couch with the girls.
6. Sleeping in.
7. Serenity on TV.
8. Fall, beautiful fall.
9. Our crock pot.
10. Baking with the girls.
Thanks so much for hosting, Lizzi!