Saturday, October 19, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (14)
And before I know it, it's this time of the week again. I am getting better and better every day (besides hurting my back while coughing today). It was definitely a week with many, many things to be thankful for (besides this wonderful link-up; as usually, thank you so much for hosting, Lizzi!!)
1. Having the best hubby in the world who's working on those impossible knots in my shoulders with his delicate musician's hands. You're awesome, love!!
2. Lily being the sweetest big sister and sharing a snack with her little sister, without being asked to do so. So sweet!
3. A work week ending on a high note when my boss told me just before I leave work on Friday that I get to be a coach at the upcoming training at work. I'm over the moon excited!!
4. A beautiful weekend with great plans.
5. A great 16-year old who changed her weekend plans on a short notice to babysit for us tonight.
6. Getting to go out with the hubby sans children. I love our little ones to the end of this world and beyond, but every once in a while, we just need to spend time out as a couple, and I appreciate this rare occasion!
7. The smell of warm apple pie.
8. Lily getting to meet a friend today who she hasn't seen since August.
9. A clean house.
10. The 30 minutes in a crazy busy day to myself to reflect and be thankful.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!