Monday, October 28, 2013

The Voice From My Bedroom

I got to follow the following one-sided conversation last night as I was getting ready for bed:

R1: Gandhi sucks!!

R2: ....

R1: Why is Ethiopia taking all of our wonders??

R2: ....

R1: You could just be the angry Dutchman and declare war on Ethiopia for building all of the Wonders...

R2: ....

R1: Right, and I'll be the angry Swede and declare war on India because they are right next to me...


Conversations I overhear while the hubby plays Civilization online with his friend. Priceless...

6 comments:

  1. Omg, this sounds like Kevin playing Call of Duty with his friend on PS3. Seriously, I once even thought he was talking to me and then realized not so!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It really was.. "Ghandi sucks" made me stop in the tracks on the way to the bathroom.. I don't think it happens often that people say that ;-)

      Delete
  3. Laughed out loud because I know EXACTLY how that sounds...the Hub plays it, too. It's disturbing, really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so is... I die to know what his friend said, even though the one-sided conversation had its appeal as well.. More freedom to my mind to fill in the gaps ;-)

      Delete