Saturday, October 26, 2013
Week In Review - Ten Things Of Thankful (15)
Saturday morning (almost noon actually), and I somehow have made my way out the bed. It's been a fairly quiet week, but still with many things to be thankfu for. This week's top ten:
1. The hubby for letting me have the last piece of pie.
2. Finding out that our state is going to pay for Lily's kindergarten fees as it's the last year before school and they want to encourage as many kids as possible to go as kindergarten is still voluntary in Germany.
3. Crafting fun fall decoration with the girls.
4. Hubby's reading my mind when it comes to dinner ;-)
5. Having an awesome pediatric optometrist who takes so good care of Violet. Her eyesight hasn't improved and she has also developed a serious astigmatism during the last 3 months, but we know that these professionals will do their best to help her.
6. My coffee date with my coworker on Monday. Insanely expensive Pumpkin Spice Latte!!
7. A great friend who thinks about me when she's going shopping at the military post and brings me stuff.
8. A quiet cup of pumpkin spice cappuccino while writing this.
9. Lily being absolutely excited about singing with her kindergarten class for the people from the old folk's home. She gave me a little sneak peak of the concert in the morning, and she has the sweetest singing voice ever. And I don't just say that because I'm her mom!!
10. The coffee maker overflow this morning. Really makes me appreciate my first-world problem. If the worst thing happening to me this morning is a mess of coffee grounds on my counter, I'm luckier than most.
Have a great weekend everyone! And thank you to Lizzi for hosting this wonderful link-up!