Friday, March 29, 2013

Me Hanging With Celebrities


Finish the Sentence Friday





No, not really, but it's Finish The Sentence Friday, hosted once more by Janine and friends, who came up with this goodie:

If I could hang out with any celebrity, it would be ...

David Tennant! David Who?? Right, Doctor Who!! - Are you confused now?

For anyone who don't know this guy, he's the wielder of the sonic screwdriver, master of the tardis, Time Lord. Doctor Who. Well, he used to be, before Matt Smith took over. But he was by far the Doctor with the nicest hair, who has also taken out Edward Cullen. No, not really, but he took our Rob Pattinson's character in Harry Potter 4. And honestly, his hair is much more awesome than Edward's!!

Why I would like to hang out with him? Because he's British, and I love British accent. Because he's cute, he's played Hamlet, and is a well-known nerd. Also, he's my only celebrity crush who my hubbie likes, too. Oh, and did I mention that he has awesome hair??

Team David!!


12 comments:

  1. Excellent hair, indeed. And I'm a sucker for a british accent as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? Have you ever watched Doctor Who?? Highly recommend it!!

      Delete
  2. Confused so much, but then thank god for Google and never knew what his name was. Thanks so much Stephanie for enlightening me, sharing and linking this up with us once again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help out :-) And thanks for hosting the link-up, Janine!

      Delete
  3. Does he have a space ship and kill aliens? And he does have great hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a Tardis, better than any space ship! And he kills aliens, sometimes. Especially Daleks!

      Delete
  4. Love it! I LOVE Dr Who, although I have to say I love the show so much that I refuse to pick a team. But the hair and the accent, well those things could bowl me over any day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked Team David (Doctor Who) over Team Edward (Twilight *shudders*). Any Doctor beats that show any time! :-)

      Delete
  5. I'd never heard of this guy. Consider me enlightened! :-) I can't really see his hair through the words, but I'll take your word for it. I'm so glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love Brits! I dated two Irishmen; that's close. ;) I'm here from Finish the Sentence Friday. I'd like to invite you to join the party at my Monday hop. It's live at 7am, but it's open all week if you'd like to stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete