Saturday, March 23, 2013

This One Time I Was Incredibly Bored...


Finish the Sentence Friday




Sorry, missed "FTSF" due to Friday night date with the hubby. I still checked out the question, and since I have an almost incredible answer, I will resond today.

So, one time when I was bored out of my mind, I found the Mr. 

Yes, that's correct. I was a student back then and had just returned "home" to my tiny little student apartment from a weekend at my parents' house. I was bored out of my mind, nothing to do, only crap on TV, and none of my friends was up to doing something either. So I was surfing around MySpace (back when it was still cool) and stumbled over the profile of this incredibly cute guy. I clicked on the picture and read what he had been writing; at this moment, I knew that he was THE ONE  :-)

Have a great day everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet! :) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Stephanie and so glad you found your husband this way. Also, hope you had the best date night last night and thanks for linking this up with us, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, too, Janine! We had a great date (Mr. warned me that the movie would be weird but it wasn't). Always love to link up for FTSF :-)

      Delete
  3. Really??? Wow, that is so cool! I love hearing people's stories about how they met their hubbies! So glad you linked up with us and please come back next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, we're a MySpace couple. It was somewhat embarrassing at first, but nowadays so many people meet on the internet, so yes, we're among the front runners (and got married in a library before Carry Bradshaw did) :-)

      Delete