Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social: Spring, Where Art Thou??

Sunday Social


It's time for Sunday Social again, hosted as usual by Ashley! This weeks questions are in honor of the season that seems to never arrive here: Spring!

1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
The air smells different, it smells like a new beginning. I love that scent, along with the fresh new green and the pastel colors everywhere!!

2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
My favorite flowers of all are my two litte girls, Lily and Violet (yes, named after flowers!!) Of the botanical kind, I love the good-old rose (my husband ordered the perfect arrangement of deep red and creme roses for my wedding bouquet) or colorful tulips.

3. What is your favorite nail polish color?
Natural shades, a very light pink with a hint of sparkle or a nougat brown shade.

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Playing ball in the park or having a picknick at the playground

5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
We would like to take the girls to the zoo or a theme park nearby. Just get out of the house already!!
 
Thank you for the questions, now I really can't wait for spring to finally remember that there's still a tiny, little country named Germany somewhere in Central Europe
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for warmer weather to start happening over here in Germany. Man, this snow is DEPRESSING! I also have plans of visiting the zoo as soon as it's warm enough for all the animals to be out and about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where are you located in Germany, Adrienne? While the zoo animals are still in, we'll head out to the Sea Life in Munich next week :-)

      Delete