Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social on Bunny Day

Sunday Social


Happy Bunny-Day everyone! Time to link up with Ashley again for Social Sunday. Today's cues are:

1. What is your favorite type of workout to do?
The yoga class I take with two of my co-workers each Monday. Especially the sleeping part in the end!
 
2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
Baked goods of all kind or dark, dark, dark chocolate. I'm such a sweet tooth in general!
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
Doctor's appointments for myself. I usually only go and see the doctor if I'm hurt. Or just appointments in general...
4. Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?
Post-its. They make my computer at work so much more colorful. I never use my phone for anything but the occasional phone call; sometimes it's sitting in my purse for a week or so without power without me even noticing.
5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
 I don't have pictures on my phone, see question 4. The favorite picture on my camera would be this one of our two little bunnies baking cookies:

Looking very enthusiastic, right?

Have a good start in this new week everyone! I hope this week will stretch forever, since I'm off work!!

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE dark chocolate, one of my favorites. :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome? We have 80% cocoa dark chocolate here, I don't have words for this goodness!

      Delete
  2. 1. funny question
    2. it's not a candy but I'll have to say halls lemon honey cough drops. i eat them even when i'm not sick.
    3. I can forget anything. Thinking of something while Im upstairs then once I walk down 15 stairs I've forgotten it. sad i know
    4. post its
    5. any of em that are of my dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was a child, we always got these lemon-flavored pills when we had a sore throat. I never minded having a sore throat, because I loved that stuff so much :-)

      Delete
  3. I have only went to a yoga class once. I really want to try another one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Karen! What I've noticed about yoga is that it REALLY depends on the style being taught. Our regular teacher usually teaches something close to power yoga. We had a substitute teacher at some point, who taught a very different style, focusing on breathing. Let me tell you, no-one liked it :-)

    ReplyDelete