Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social

 
Sunday Social
 
It's Sunday again; the end of the weekend marks Sunday Social, this week hosted by Ashley.
 
1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
The weird thing about scary movies is that they are terrifying the first time but lose their impact when I watch them a second or third time. However, a movie that I am terrified to watch is "Grave of the Fireflies". It's the story of two war orphans starving to death in WWII-Tokyo. Richard watched it years ago and is still not ready to watch it again. I bet once I will, I will have to sleep with the girls that night, just to assure myself that they're ok.
 

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
Honestly? Venture Brothers. The hubby is a proud nerd and I share some of his passions (say: tabletop role-playing games), but never could get into that show.
 
3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
Travelling to Cuba. Even though it's not really daring since I am a German citizen and we don't have an embargo with Cuba. But since I am not the daring type, I just claim that one.
 
4. Would you ever travel alone?
I have travelled alone to England before (from Germany) to attend school there during summer to prepare my for my high school finals. For a real vacation I prefer to travel with the family or a friend.
The Sands, Paignton, England
 
5. What activities do you like to do alone?
Blogging. I hate if the Mr. hangs around and peeks over my shoulder. He doesn't do it very often, and I think when he does it, it's mainly because he hates having me peek over his shoulder in general, even if he's only reading headlines or comments on Fark.com.
 
 
Thank you again for the great questions!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. All I hear or see about it is just so awesome. Vintage cars, great rum, Hemmingway, beaches.. IF the political status stays as it is, my best friend has agreed to go on a Cuba trip with me. In about 10 or so years :-)

      Delete